Thursday, March 19, 2020

KC atat nang mag-asawa, dahil sa virus


It's only 3 days of community quarantine but people seem to be getting bored. KC Concepcion is among those left alone while the community quarantine is still ongoing.

“While cooking today, I saw a neighbor from my window. We smiled and waved at each other, and oh my gosh it made my day, ”the actress said.

She said he had not been with her PA (personal assistant) for six days as a precautionary measure from COVID-19. She was annoyed that his PA was jealous of her.


Puff has a girlfriend because he is a loner at home. Single eh!

So now, because of that, he realizes that he needs a partner in life.

“Bucky. Dear God, after the pandemic I promise you I will seriously consider that marriage. I don't want to be alone. And thank you too God has found Puff who will care for him. That's my dream for her. Me again next Lord ha? ” he says.

Many have been excluded for the actress if she actually fulfilled the role of jowa. Netizens are even guessing, this might be the time that she accepts suitor like Apl.de.ap of The Black-eyed Peas.

View this post on Instagram

✨⚓️✨

A post shared by KC - also, Kristina. (@itskcconcepcion) on



{Source}

No comments:

Post a Comment