Thursday, March 5, 2020

Sunshine umusok sa galit sa mga bumaril kay Kim Chiu


Sunshine Cruz reacted immediately to what happened to Kim Chiu yesterday. Sunshine is Kim's mom in "Love Thy Woman".

“Kim Chiu is one of the nicest celebrities I've worked with. So kind! ” Shine's chika necklace.

“It's really easy for bad people now to hurt other people. Thank you Lord for protecting my child (Kim / Jia). I hope to catch the heartless criminal who did this to her…, ”Sunshine said.

Sunshine is one of the popular celebrities whose easy to be with in showbiz. And that's one of the reasons why she hasn't lost her job to this day. Fellow artists, or even the directors themselves, recommend Sunshine in TV and movie.

“I left showbiz year 2000 to focus on the whole family. I would have short appearances once in a while. The role should just be guest or die soon but returned full time in the acting year 2013. Thankfully, I was given another chance in showbiz since then. I was able to provide for my little children (now I'm about to reach out because of the little boy !. It's fun to think that when I get older, he has a lot of opportunities and blessings. So I'm very grateful. forever grateful to those who trust me still. I promise to always be a better version of myself. Always thankful for the trust, love and acceptance of me wholeheartedly. Not all artists are given another chance but thank God I got mine, ”Says Sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment